Organizations use Microsoft SharePoint to share files between departments. You can use it as a secure place to store, organize, share, and access information from any device. The files are accessible from any webbrowser or as a drivelink on your desktop. Sharepoint offers different handy features like Document Collaborating and Version History.
This solution brings the best of two worlds together. Resolve IT has built a Native Integration between Salesforce and Sharepoint in LWC. The Integration Connects your Sharepoint Online directly to Salesforce. By having Sharepoint integrated with Salesforce you can manage edit and arrange your Sharepoint Files and Folders without having to leave Salesforce.
Upon opening a File, the file will be opened in the Sharepoint environment which enables all Collaboration features which Microsoft offers on Excel, Word and Powerpoint. The changes are saved directly to Sharepoint.
• A Sharepoint Lightning Web Component that can be added to any Lightning Page
• Storage of Big Files
• Single view of All Salesforce Files
• Upload Files and Create Folders
• Document Collaboration and Versioning Control
• Share files with Colleagues without a Salesforce License
• Enhanced Efficiency and Security
• Cost Reduction
(*based on your Office 365 subscription plan)
Are you looking for innovative Salesforce Solutions? Just give us a call.
5017 BG Tilburg
1056 DG Amsterdam